Custom Search
Home » , , , , , » Usability testing with the Augmented Reality or AR-Media Wall in Sketchup Tablet.

Usability testing with the Augmented Reality or AR-Media Wall in Sketchup Tablet.

...
google sketchup download, download google sketchup, google sketchup free download, google com sketchup download, google sketchup 7.1 free download



Typically with this plugin you view the tracked 3d model through a fixed monitor. Rotating around the model usually involves rotating the camera marker while looking at the monitor.

In this demo I'm using a full OS tablet (win 8). Since I can run sketchup natively, I can use the tablet as a virtual camera to rotate around the tracked 3D model. Moving around the tracker itself to look at the virtual model gives the impression and some sense of physicallity to the virtual model.

AR-Media http://www.inglobetechnologies.com/en...

Rhino equivalent plugin is linceo VR http://www.seac02.it/








graphic design applications
Share this article :

Popular Posts

Graphics-Cad Blog Archive

 
Designs Software : 3DSmax | Autocad | SketchUp
Copyright © 2029. Drawing and Graphics - All Rights Reserved
Designs Software 3DSmax Published by Autocad